Fancy a career with Caleño?
Check out the latest opportunities below and how to apply.
Do you live and breathe brand marketing?
Our team want to hear from you!
Brand Marketing Director
Reporting to: Founder (& MD)
Location: UK home based (mobile with the ability to spend time at our Bristol head office)
Salary Package: Competitive, with travel allowance, bonus and pension.
Role Mission: Caleño exists to help create more moments of joy in people’s lives. We seek to look at the bigger picture and the smallest moments that thread together to create, a brighter, bolder and more vibrant way of living. Over the next 12 months we plan to double down on our mission to become the UK’s favourite non-alcoholic spirit. We’re looking for a highly experienced and ambitious individual to drive that mission – unlocking greater levels of consumer trial, growing brand affinity/endorsement, building our consumer tribes and developing exceptional levels of service and a strong company culture. The right person for this role is passionate about growing brands that people love and shares a deeper affinity with You’ll especially love brands that are founder led, drive a clear purpose, and hold global ambitions
WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE WITHIN CALEÑO?
- Translating our mission to bring ‘more moments of joy’ in people’s live into strategic brand and marketing plans (including partnerships, trial, endorsements, service and availability) –whilst avoiding any dilution of our brand message as we scale our business.
- Building out our campaigns, launches and day-to-day brand marketing communications to ensure we become “the nation’s favourite”. You will work closely with the team and partners to deliver best-in-class activity across our existing channels and look to expand the brand into new channels and media.
- Consolidating our tone of voice and identity system into clear, simple guidelines for team and creative partners, whilst maintaining exceptional execution standards across all channels.
- Driving E-commerce and digital excellence –building out a network of experts, providing strategic direction and creative ideas. A particular focus required on D2C and Amazon.
- Distilling down our annual brand and marketing plans into clear objectives and directions for all functions of our business (Operations & Customer Service, Finance…) and closely aligning sales and marketing strategies.
- Be our consumer champion and integrate the brand into relevant tribes and communities –growing a strong following of Caleñita/o’s with great brand affinity.
- Ensuring our tone of voice, message and strategy have the ability to transcend internationally as we scale our business into new markets.
- Managing our internal marketing team and scaling our resources by developing the perfect mix of agency and freelance partners (including PR, E-Commerce, creative) and ensuring excellent creative and strategic execution of our yearly campaigns and content plans, supported by clear KPI’s.
- Managing total brand and marketing budgets. Tracking and reporting on key brand health metrics.
- Leading our ‘founder-led strategy’ as well as building outindustry advocacy and brand leadership for Caleño.
- Supporting our founder on building a joyful company culture which transcends externally as well as internally.
THE PERFECT COCKTAIL OF INGREDIENTS
There’s an art to balancing the perfect cocktail.
A Dash of Creativity
- Incredibly innovative, creative, curious and entrepreneurial, with plenty of energy, enthusiasm and a keenness to keep on learning.
- A natural positive outlook. Incredibly proactive, with a creative and curious mind.
- You will need to be creative and understand how creativity can build and deliver brands. You’ve done this before and understand the role of different channels and approaches.
Pouring in Passion
- A deep passion for brands, how they are built and how they grow.
- Excellent at developing relationships, strong partnerships and getting the best out of people.
- Always striving to develop a deeper understanding of consumers and broader cultures.
- Passionate about your work and the team around you. Always striving to go “Above & Beyond”.
- Honest, with integrity. Possesses a strong work ethic, and is willing to get stuck into a task, no matter how large or small.
A Sprinkle of Mastery
- Highly experienced in growing world-class brands, with a brilliant track record including within start-up/founder-led environments.
- Savvy about understanding new media, digital landscapes and leveraging the opportunities they bring.
- Solid knowledge of budgets, brand measurement and analytical approach.
- Excellent organisational skills with a sharp attention to detail.
- Remains calm under pressure.