Fancy a career with Caleño?
Check out the latest opportunities below and how to apply.
Are you a PR Manager, who also knows a thing or two about the influencer space? We want to hear from you!
PR & Influencer Manager
Reporting to: Marketing Director
Location: UK home based (mobile with the ability to spend time at our Bristol head office)
Salary Package: Competitive
Caleño exists to help create more moments of joy in people’s lives. We seek to look at the bigger picture and the smallest moments that thread together to create, a brighter, bolder and more vibrant way of living. We are now looking for an ambitious and highly enthusiastic PR and Influencer Manager to join us on our journey, championing, amplifying and raising the brand’s profile and mission to the wider world through creative and brilliantly strategic press and influencer activities.
In a crowded and ever-growing landscape of influencers, authorities and celebrities, a key part of this role will be identifying, managing and implementing an on-brand influencer strategy, developing valuable relationships with fitting content creator partners, VIP and influencer ambassador alongside traditional press outreach across both print and digital. There are many strings to the Caleño bow, from our founder through to our industry expertise, and the challenge will be in identifying the best activities and channels to ensure that each brand pillar and its value is communicated, upheld and elevated.
The right person for this role will be a seasoned communications expert, with proven experience of driving brand awareness and growth through exciting and successful PR & Influencer campaigns – both organic and paid. This is both a highly creative and commercial role, requiring someone who will instinctively look not only at the brand fit and innovation of each opportunity, but also the data and insights to track conversion, ROI and overall potential. The individual will come armed with a brilliant ‘black book’ of influential contacts that could range across a variety of lifestyle sectors including FMCG, wellness, fitness and nutrition.
What is your purpose within Caleño?
- Work alongside the PR agency to define strategy, drive
traffic and organic conversion across diverse publications (print, digital,
specialist, business press, awards etc.)
- Define and implement influencer strategy: manage
existing relationships with celebrities & influencers and develop new
relationships with relevant celebrities, influencers and brand ambassadors
- Working alongside the Founder and Marketing Director on
excelling and optimising the brand founder strategy with a view to securing key
speaker, media and event opportunities and coverage.
- Bring innovative and new ideas to the table with regard
to on and offline events, mailings and activation
- Support and amplify the wider marketing calendar
including monthly campaigns, product launches and key promotions
- Regularly monitoring all PR initiatives performance and
results to continuously readjust and improve strategy effectiveness
- Manage all paid influencer promotion and collaboration,
ensuring all the contracts and content are received and approved in good time.
- Manage gifting and promotional budget and allowances
the perfect cocktail of ingredients
A DASH OF CREATIVITY
- A natural optimist with a ‘reach for the stars’ attitude. Incredibly proactive, with a confident flair and creative mind.
- Incredibly innovative, resourceful and entrepreneurial, with plenty of energy, enthusiasm and a drive to push the boundaries to get the best possible results.
- You will need to be creative and understand how innovation in this area can build and deliver unforgettable brands. You’ve done this before and understand the role of different channels and approaches
POURING IN PASSION
- A deep passion for brand, how they are built and how they grow
- Excellent at developing relationships, maintaining strong partnerships and getting the best out of people.
- Ever-enthusiastic about the constantly changing digital landscape around you, the latest and greatest innovations and trends and how they can be adopted to drive our brand further.
- Passionate about your work and the team around you. Always striving to go “Above & Beyond”
- Honest, with integrity. Possesses a strong work ethic, and is willing to get stuck into a task, no matter how large or small
A SPRINKLE OF MASTERY
- Savvy about understanding new media, the influencer landscape and leveraging the opportunities they bring
- Solid knowledge and understanding of budget, brand measurement and analytical approach
- Excellent organisational skills with a sharp attention to detail
- Remains calm under pressure