Fancy a career with Caleño?
Check out the latest opportunities below and how to apply.
Are you a master of Finance & Operations looking for a new adventure? Our team wants to hear from you!
Head of Finance & Operations
Reporting to: Founder (& MD)
Location: UK home based (mobile with the ability to spend time at our Bristol head office)
Salary Package: Competitive, with travel allowance, bonus and pension.
Role Mission: Build and manage Caleño’s Finance and Operational functions to ensure we have a framework for future success as the business ambitiously scales over the next few years. Additionally, ensure that Caleño is the ‘most positive’ non-alcoholic spirit brand to buy from which includes; the ‘most joyful’, the ‘most convenient’ and the ‘most responsive’.
What is your purpose within Caleño?
- Leadership of the entire finance and operations function
- Provide sound strategic financial and operational guidance across all areas of the business.
- Building risk-managed financial forecasts that reflect business strategy and can support forecasted sales whilst effectively managing cash.
- Ensure the business has accurate, timely and insightful information to be able to make informed decisions
- Introduce robust financial and operational processes to drive the business forward. Constantly review costs across the business to increase efficiency and profitability
- Partner and get the best out of our team (founder, commercial, marketing, operations). Manage key external stakeholders and investment partners
- Everything else that comes with working in a start-up environment
the perfect cocktail of ingredients
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA is preferred but not essential
- Previously worked in a product-based/FMCG businesses
- Working knowledge of Xero (accounts) and Unleashed (inventory systems is preferred but not essential).
- Honest, with integrity
- Natural positive outlook
- Incredibly proactive
- Excellent at developing relationship and getting the best out of people
- Able to effectively manage a number of direct reports
- Delivers exceptional results – goes “Above & Beyond”
- Excellent organisational skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Adept at handling new information and acting decisively
- Strong analytic skills and able to interpret complex data
- Possesses a strong work ethic, and is willing to get stuck into a task, no matter how large or small
- Remains calm under pressure
- Incredibly persuasive and able to form strong arguments across a diverse group of stakeholders