Fancy a career with Caleño?
Check out the latest opportunities below and how to apply.
Join team Caleño
Latest Career Opportunities
Fancy a career with Caleño?
About Caleño When there isn’t anyone dancing, you have to make your own music. Here …
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER (GROCERY FOCUS)
When there isn’t anyone dancing, you have to make your own music.
Here at Caleño, we like to make a lot of noise (preferably latina music), nearly as much as we love to make our non-alcoholic spirits. No Caleño is ever served without a smile, a dance or a pineapple, and if you meet one of our team you’ll be guaranteed to be greeted by all three.
Born from our founder’s frustration with tap water on her alcohol-free nights out, Ellie Webb began her mission to create the most tropical and fun-filled drinks to enjoy when, well, you’re not drinking. After traveling 5000 miles across Colombia to soak up the vibrant flavours and joyful vibes of her family’s homeland, she returned home to bottle it all up with the flavours of the tropics. She danced and distilled in her kitchen until Caleño tropical non-alcoholic spirits were born, and we haven’t stopped spreading the joy since.
Two unique flavours and a global pandemic later, we’re continuing to bring the joy however and whenever you choose not to drink. Say no to FOMO and hola to a tropical non-alcoholic fiesta with Caleño!
Available nationwide from Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Ocado, Asda and Amazon as well as a number of popular pub and restaurant chains such as Revolution de Cuba, Megan’s, and Incipio. Head to @Calenodrinks Instagram to find out more about us.
Job Role: National Account Manager (Grocery) Full Time
Reporting to: Head of UK Off & Ontrade
Location: Home based. We have office hubs in London & Bristol that the team use on a flexible basis 1-5 days a week as part of our flexible approach to working location
Salary Package: Competitive (plus phone bill contribution, expenses & joyful benefits)
Role Mission: We are looking for someone to help drive business and win with our priority customers in the UK Off and On Trade.
What is your purpose within Caleño?
- Grow sales in our key UK customers (A mix of Off and On Trade)
- Drive Distribution
- Increase RoS
- Full P&L management of your accounts
- Build long term and sustainable strategic agreements.
- Work closely with the marketing team to build the Caleno brand.
- Educate & train all of our key customers on Caleño’s brands & story.
- Represent Caleño at promotions, tastings and special events.
- Strong data understanding and ability to communicate the category performance to wider business and SLT
Authenticity – Be humble and be passionate.
Above & beyond – Focus on what matters most and really deliver for all our key customers.
Positivity – Be proud of every bit of work we do and hold ourselves to high standards.
Proactivity – Find the gap. Together we must focus on the big opportunities. Act at pace. Be curious.
Personability – Be respectful. Be honest. Enjoy the ride!
Team work – For us to really succeed we need to be aligned to one common goal and working together!
The nitty gritty skills, ideally you will have:
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Experience and successful results in:
- pitching new business to UK Top 4 retailers
- creating exciting marketing plans without blue chip budgets
- building compelling category stories
- inspiring belief to customers and consumers in an emerging category
- A passion for commercial excellence
- You are well structured and considered in your thought process.
- The small stuff matters and brilliant basics are important.
- A creative and curious mindset to delivering the best commercial results.
- You are clear and can articulate your strategy to delivering the best results in your customer
- You can get the whole team behind and supporting your plans
- Full Clean UK Driving License
- Being an all-round great human who knows how to do an amazing job and be great to work with
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] using the subject line NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER. Applications close September 8th 2023.
Share the joy
Keep up to date with our Caleño journey. Follow us @calenodrinks